What needs to be contained in a press kit?
• Band picture,
• CD audio demo with originals or cover music (if applicable) and DVD both (if available).
• Cover song list (if applicable)
• Contact Information (website, email, home and cell phone)
What services do you provide?
• Complete artist management services
• Booking services
• Consulting services
What are your fees?
• Fee's vary on a case-by-case basis.
What genre of bands do you work with?
• The majority of what we accept is Pop, Rock, Alternative, R&B, Commercial Hip-Hop, Contemporary Jazz, Dance and Top 40, but we are open to other genres as well if the act is of exceptional quality.
Do you work with cover or original bands?
• We work with all original bands, cover/original bands and strictly cover bands.
What sort of venues do you work with?
• We work with mainly upscale nightclubs, corporate events, private parties and college events.
Do I have to call before submitting materials?
• Not necessary, but highly recommended.
Is a follow up call necessary after submission of material?
• Again, not necessary but recommended.
Do you work with acts on an exclusive or non-exclusive basis?
• This is determined on the quality of band submitted and could also vary on a case-by-case basis.
How do you determine which bands you work with?
• That determination is made by the quality of the act and the demand for that particular genre of music.
Contact D. Bailey Management today at 813.960.4660 for all your entertainment needs.