When quoted a price, what is included?
The band for a four (4) hour block of time including intermissions. Note: set up and tear down is not included in this block of time.
• Set up
• Tear down
• MC work
• CD's being played on band breaks
What if I only need the band for two (2) hours?
• All fees are based on any time period up to four (4) hours.
What if I need the band for more then four (4) hours?
• If negotiated at time of booking, a discounted fee will be factored into the total price. If a performance time over four (4) hours is decided on the day of the event, there will be an overtime rate of time and a half based on contracted price.
How do I know what type of band is right for my event?
• Our qualified agents and consultants are on hand to discuss your needs and assist you in making a professional decision on the best band for your event.
What information do you need to be able to quote a price for an event?
All events are not created equal. There are many factors that can affect the over all cost. Some of those include:
• Time of the year
• Location of event
• Number of guests
• Customized services
Do the bands learn new material to perform for special dances at wedding receptions?
• Our policy here is that the band will learn one (1) song that is not included in their repertoire, as long as the song to be learned fits the style of the band.
If the band cannot perform the requested song for a special dance at a wedding reception, what can be done?
• We will have your music on CD ready to play at your event, in lieu of the band performing it.
Do you provide staging and power?
• Our agreements call for the client to provide staging and power, but we can also provide at an additional cost.
What forms of payment do your accept?
• Cash, Check or Money Orders. Note: We DO NOT accept Credit Cards.
How do I secure a band for my event?
• A contract is issued and a deposit is required.
Contact D. Bailey Management today at 813.960.4660 for all your entertainment needs.